How to Buy Bitcoins With Your Bank Credit/Debit Card
How to Start Payment
Buy BTC with a credit card instantly
Banking card is the most universally accepted means to buy Bitcoins or any other crypto via major exchange platforms. Changelly offers one of the simplest ways of buying Bitcoin just in a few steps. Follow the comprehensive instructions to complete the payment and get your Bitcoins delivered to your wallet. Here’s how to do it:
- Sign up/log in at Changelly
- Go to this page
- Specify the amount of fiat/required XRP sum and press ‘Continue’
- Fill in the info about your card and finish the deal.
Step 1: Go to the Changelly website Click Here.
Step 2: First off, go to the home page and select USD on the left and the crypto you want to buy on the right. Put in the amount of USD you are about to exchange.
Here is a screen where you need to input all the necessary information.
- Check the amount once again. You can add a little more, if you want.
- Tell us your BTC wallet address where you are plan to keep your Bitcoins.
- Are you a robot? Then don’t tick the box, so we know that
- Read carefully the information below (especially, info on fees) and proceed to the next step only if you agree to these terms.
Step 3: If this is your first time, you will need to verify your identity (just once!)
But first, fill out your Billing Info.
All the transactions with fiat money are processed via our partner Simplex, so don’t get alarmed when you see their logo on the page.